RC jet flying is coming back to SC in Oct 2018! October is an awesome time to fly jets in SC so mark your calendars!
The Flying Tigers RC Club near Lake City, SC will be holding its fourth annual Tiger Meet Jet Event on October 25 - 27. Our event last three years have been huge successes and we hope to continue growing it this year!
- Jet friendly 75' x 2700' smooth, level grass runway with wide open flying space.
- AMA Sanctioned.
- Pilots dinner Sat night included with $40 pilots fee.
- 32 reserved parking spots with 30A power service will be available. $25 per parking spot for entire event.
- Prepaid tent rentals will be available...detailed info and price to be posted soon.
- Free WIFI.
- RVs and campers welcome. RV grey/black water dump on site.
- Clubhouse with air conditioner, full kitchen, and bathroom/shower.
- Large, secure hangar for overnight jet storage.
- Parallel 2nd runway behind parking area is available for small jet (foamy) and prop plane use by paid event pilots. This runway is completely free of interference with the main flight line and is roughly 100' x 1000'.
- Visit www.flyingtigersrc.com or our FB page https://www.facebook.com/groups/157288534403279/
Watch for updates on parking spot and tent rental information coming soon!
Setup day will be Wed, Oct 24th. Early arrivals welcomed ... just let me know so we can make arrangements. Flying through Sunday afternoon. You can stay longer ... just let me know so we can make arrangements.